Sweet natural recipes from Now Foods
Sweet natural recipes from our friends at Now Foods!
Today we’re going to share a few of our favorite dessert recipes from our friends at Now Foods. We hope you enjoy!
Chocolate Freedom Cupcakes
A recipe the whole family can enjoy! Free from gluten and corn, allergy-friendly, and low in .
2 cups Living Now® Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
½ cup NOW Real Food® Organic Cocoa Powder
1 ½ cups NOW Real Food® Sugarless Sugar™
½ tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 cup rice milk
1 cup hot water
1 tsp. NOW® Organic Vanilla Extract
½ cup Ellyndale Organics™ Canola OilDirections:
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F convection). Grease two 12 cup muffin pans or line with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl combine all-purpose flour, cocoa, Sugarless Sugar™, sea salt, and baking soda and set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine rice milk, hot water, vanilla extract, and canola oil.
- Whisk wet ingredients with dry ingredients until batter is smooth.
- Fill prepared cupcake cups full with batter.
- Bake cupcakes in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until inserted wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes and finish with your favorite frostings.
Dairy-Free Vanilla Frosting
1 ½ cups NOW Real Food® Coconut Oil, solid
1 lb. NOW Real Food® Sugarless Sugar™ (Blend fine until powdered sugar is formed)
3 tbsp. dairy-free milk
1 tsp NOW® Organic Vanilla Extract
- In a bowl, whisk coconut oil and powdered Sugarless Sugar™ until medium peaks are reached.
- Add dairy-free milk and vanilla and continue to beat until hard peaks are formed.
- Decorate as desired and enjoy!
Source: Chocolate Freedom Cupcake
1 cups all-purpose flour
¼ tsp. salt
½ tsp. baking soda
1 cup NOW Real Food® Sugarless Sugar™
½ cup (1 stick) butter
1 tsp. NOW® Certified Organic Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F° (325° convection) and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, combine butter and . Mix well.
- Add the egg and the vanilla and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add the flour mixture all at once, and mix on low speed just until dough is uniform.
- Roll dough pieces into 1 inch balls and flatten them onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 8to 10 minutes, and allow to cool on a rack.
Source: Sugar Cookies
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.